Saturday, April 10, 2010

This one's for you Andrew

When I woke up this morning I didn't even want to move. Somehow a nasty cold snuck up on me through the night and caught me completely unaware. I had been looking forward to wirefest all week and the mind was so ready but the body was weak, literally. The longer I laid on the couch the will to move took over, and I forced myself into the shower. I knew if I could keep moving I'd find myself at wirefest....and I was right. To make a long story short I met a charming young man named Andrew. We had a lovely conversation, I bought some beautiful pendents, and he gave me an ATC. Just that meeting was enough of a reason to get up today, so thank you Andrew. My gift to you is this wonderful Korean Salmon recipe. I hope you find it as delicious as I do.


2 lb salmon fillet
3 Tbsp. soy sauce
2 tsp oriental sesame oil
1 tsp. vegetable oil
1 quarter-size slice fresh ginger, peeled and finely minced
2 green onions, finely minced
2 cloves garlic, finely minced
1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
1 Tbsp. sugar

Mix all ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over both sides of fish and let marinate in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Cook on grill until done, about 5 min on each side. Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for posting the recipe! I'll have to break it out when it warms back up and grilling season officially begins.

    It was such a pleasure to meet you. Thank you so much for your support and for being such a sweet person. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete